Leave a comment
November 14, 2012 by sgacke
Pasta? Veggies? Mozz Cheee? && Venison? YES, PLEASE!!!!!
Even my soon to be 3 year old LOVED this minus the mushrooms!
- Saute garlic, onions, and mushrooms
- Brown meat with your choice of seasonings and salt/pepper
- Once meat is done, add onions mix and 1/2 the spaghetti sauce to the pan
- Set that aside and cook noodles according to box directions
- Drain noodles and mix with meat mixture and the rest of the spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Transfer pasta dish to a 13 x 9 baking dish, cover, bake for 15 minutes
- Take out, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top
- Bake until cheese is melted/golden